SFTCS Part 1 SFTCS Part 1

Alright

The voices are made of fail compared the the first one, i guess you did all the voices yourself, the sounds could use some work, and the gags were very dry.

you smell.

MonkeyNuke responds:

Haha :)
Getting new Voice Actors :)

I offered you to help :P , you could have made the gags better lol!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Not Great. :(

I love the madness movies, i've been watching them for years, but this seemed half-assed and lazy compared to the rest, and the ending is awful, to be fair. could have been much better.

sorry.

Megaman's Blue Megaman's Blue

Powermega good

This movie is the sex

plum clock shorts plum clock shorts

Power good

Ok veryvery good yes very good very very very good yes yes

boggles0 responds:

very good

EVA3 EVA3

Love it

Love the song love NGE excellent work, you deserve the medal of honour

Cigaro Cigaro

Mleh

Ok so you got a 5 because i like the song, although you did spend you time on it the 7 for interactivity is because i sang along.
good work, system gig 14th june 2005 canni wait

Murray responds:

Thanks, I indeed did take time to work on this flash. However, for the last few days, I was working on it to death since I wanted to get it done by Saturday. And singing along to the song, nice!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

and i quote...

'Perfect'... you have once again created something of total perfection... truly masterful... I love it just as much as that last one... I've always thought that I was sorta cynical, but you'd have to be a total, cynical, sadistic, sonofabitch... or just a racist jerk not to like it.

Sig Sig

Rocks

Im goiving you tens and whatnot because i love the song, you can draw well, too

OrangeBot responds:

I love you :D

Crow Clock-Death to Rasp- Crow Clock-Death to Rasp-

Dumbass

This movie rocks, and a note to the dumbass who wrote the review b4 me....clock movies are done with TTS

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Hhahahahaha.

You know, i like this so much im getting a t- shirt printed with the AYB phrase on it